Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Topbox December 2014

I'm really late with my Topbox post this month...but I was really not excited about it so I'll excuse myself with that. Good thing is, I actually got to test out most of the products this time, so this post is more of a "review" than an "unboxing". 



Yay baggie, I have been asking for no tubes, got way too many!


First up, some skin care samples from eslor.
 

They're unfortunately foils, though there is considerable amounts of products. I squeezed out the day cream into a container and after a full week, it's only half used up!
Product itself is decent, nothing special though.
 


Kinetics nailpolish. I like blue for toes, this is good!
 

marsk mineral eyeshadow. I was really underwhelmed by this... most because this colorful is not terribly wearable. I actually don't see myself ever wearing this shade.  The formula however, is AWESOME wet. When wet with water it's pigmented and beautifully multi-dimensional almost mermaid-like green (again, though the color is beautiful, I'm not sure what I would wear it with unless I were to dress up as a mermaid). It's unfortunately super blah when dry and goes on sooo sheerly it's barely there.  


Lastly I got the barefoot Venus "dry oil". I don't get this term really. It's essentially a spray oil. It feels like any other oil. Works fine but I really don't get what the "dry" is indicating cuz this aint dry, it's oily!
 



Did you get anything more exciting this month? Hope you did! Share!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing the little sample size could be that much product. I have stopped my subscription with Topbox as I have collected way too many unused products. Once I use some up, I will definitely subscribe again as I think it is one of the best valued beauty subscription boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, I think about stopping but am addicted I think lol. Along with the decreased shopping I'm aiming for this year, I think I need Topbox so I kind of feel like I'm getting new things still :) I also want to use up my samples more so will try to do that. Unfortunately some are terrible and I threw some away recently.

      Delete